MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — A Minneapolis woman was taken to the hospital after a fire started in her kitchen Friday night.

Officials say the fire happened on the 4400 block of Snelling Avenue around 6 p.m. last night. Officials believe it was cooking-related.

READ MORE: Enjoying The Weather Extremes Of Como Park Zoo & Conservatory

(credit: CBS)

(credit: CBS)

READ MORE: Does Cold Weather Affect COVID Test Kits And Results?

The only person home was a woman in a wheelchair, who was hospitalized for smoke inhalation.

MORE NEWS: 'I Was Flabbergasted': Missing Badge Of Hastings Officer Killed In 1894 Rediscovered

No one else was injured.