MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — The officers involved in the fatal shooting Wednesday night of 32-year-old Philando Castile have been identified, and investigators say there is a squad car video of the incident.

According a press release from the Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension (BCA), Officer Jeronimo Yanez fired the fatal shots and Officer Joseph Kauser assisted in the traffic stop. Both have been with the St. Anthony Police Department for four years, and both are on the standard administrative leave.

READ MORE: Wild Top Oilers 4-1 For 7th Straight Win

Investigators with the BCA say they’re reviewing squad car video of the shooting, and will be interviewing witnesses. St. Anthony Police Officers don’t wear body cameras. Once the investigation is complete, the BCA will submit its findings to the Ramsey County Attorney “without recommendation.”

Officer Jeronimo Yanez (credit: City of St. Anthony)

Officer Jeronimo Yanez (credit: City of St. Anthony)

READ MORE: Kim Potter's Trial In Daunte Wright's Death Begins Wednesday: Here's How To Watch

According to the press release, officers Yanez and Kauser conducted a traffic stop at 9:05 p.m. Wednesday night near Larpenter Avenue West and Fry Street. Officer Yanez approached the driver’s side, where Castile was sitting, and Officer Kauser approached the passenger side, where Diamond Reynolds was sitting.

At one point in the stop, BCA officials say Officer Yanez fired his weapon multiple times, striking Castile. Reynolds then streamed the aftermath live on Facebook, which quickly went viral.

Officer Yanez called for an ambulance on his radio, according to the BCA report. Authorities from the Roseville Police Department and St. Paul Fire Department soon arrived and performed CPR on Castile before the medical response team arrived. An ambulance then brought Castile to Hennepin County Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead.

MORE NEWS: Minnesota Weather: System Setting Up Potential Snow Event Friday

The BCA says other law enforcement officers brought Reynolds and her daughter to the Roseville Police Department, where she provided a statement to investigators about the incident. In her Facebook Live video of the aftermath of the shooting, Reynolds said she was handcuffed in the back of a Roseville Police squad car. The BCA says Roseville Police officers drove her home after she provided her statement.