SALEM, Wis. (AP) — A Wisconsin man has been hospitalized after a jet ski in his driveway exploded.
Authorities from Kenosha County said the explosion happened around 9 a.m. Monday outside the man’s Salem house. They believe the explosion occurred due to gas fumes after the jet ski’s ignition was turned.READ MORE: Lynx All-Star Napheesa Collier And Partner Welcome Baby Girl, Mila
First responders transported the man to a local hospital with severe injuries. He’s been identified as 52-year-old Michael Przlomski. The house suffered minor cosmetic damage.READ MORE: Man Sustains Life-Threatening Wounds In Northeast Minneapolis Stabbing
Authorities say the explosion is not considered suspicious.MORE NEWS: Man Stabbed In Rochester, Taken To Hospital
(© Copyright 2016 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)