IPA lovers, head to Hopkins this weekend!
For the third year in a row, Hopkins’ LTD Brewing Company is releasing their popular beer Sleepwalker.
The triple IPA brew is made with 120 lbs. of local honey and is chock-full of hops.
This year, they will also be releasing an American-style Barleywine, named Real American Monster (RAM), which took a political turn due to the upcoming election.
From 2 to 10 p.m. Saturday, the brewery is celebrating these releases with a party, complete with live music, special release beers and food.
In addition to Sleepwalker and RAM, several versions of their Night Falls (Russian Imperial Stout) and Emily’s Dream (sour) will be on tap.
The beers will be released at 2 p.m. and will last until gone.
- Night Falls aged on George Dickel Sour Mash Whiskey barrels
- Night Falls aged on Knob Creek Bourbon Single barrels
- Night Falls aged on Old Scout Rye Whiskey barrels
- Emily’s Dream #6, a barrel-aged raspberry sour
- Emily’s Dream #8, a grapefruit sour
Food from Stanley’s On Wheels and 819 Food will also be available.
For more information on live entertainment, or how to RSVP, visit LTD Brewing Co. online.