Canadian Pacific Railway’s Holiday Train is stopping in Minnesota this weekend. The 14 rail cars of the 1,000-foot Holiday Train will be decorated with hundreds of thousands of LED lights and holiday designs and will bring featured performers Kelly Prescott and Colin James.
A list of Minnesota stops is below. Click here for more information.
Sunday, Dec. 11
- Loretto — Hennepin County Road 19 crossing. Arrival at 4:15 p.m., event time 4:30 to 5 p.m.
- Buffalo — 612 North East 3rd Avenue. Arrival at 5:45 p.m., event time 6 to 6:30 p.m.
- Annandale — West side of Downtown Park, over the Oak Avenue crossing. Arrival at 7:15 p.m., event time 7:30 to 8 p.m.
- Eden Valley — State Street railroad crossing. Arrival at 8:55 p.m., event time 9 to 9:30 p.m.
Monday, Dec. 12
- Glenwood — 20 15th Street Northeast. Arrival at 10 a.m., event time 10:15 to 10:45 a.m.
- Alexandria — Eighth Avenue East railroad crossing by Hubbard Feed Mill at Eighth and Nikomis. Arrival at 11:30 a.m., event time 11:45 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.
- Detroit Lakes — Holmes Street railroad crossing near Holmes Community Center, 826 Summit. Arrival at 2:30 p.m., event time 2:45 to 3:15 p.m.
- Callaway — Railway Street between Dakota Street and Minnesota Street (20 minute stop and go). Arrival at 3:50 p.m., event time 3:50 to 4:15 p.m.
- Plummer — Main railway crossing on Central Avenue. Arrival at 6 p.m., event time 6:15 to 6:45 p.m.
- Thief River Falls — City Hall, 405 Third Street East. Arrival at 7:30 p.m., event time 7:45 to 8:15 p.m.
Tuesday, Dec. 13
- Elbow Lake — Main Street Crossing. Arrival at 4:15 p.m., event time 4:30 to 5 p.m.