MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — An 80-year-old man has been found dead inside a Wisconsin home where high levels of carbon monoxide were detected, according to the Pierce County Sheriff’s Office.

According to county officials, on Thursday at 4:10 p.m. the county received a call of a possible gas leak and an unresponsive person inside a house in River Falls Township.

There, authorities determined that there was not a gas leak, but high levels of carbon monoxide were detected inside the house.

The unresponsive man, identified as 80-year-old John Eisele, was pronounced dead at the scene.

There were no signs of foul play, but the investigation is ongoing.

Comments

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Watch & Listen LIVE