MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) – Authorities say a 22-year-old Ham Lake man and 20-year-old Andover woman died from carbon monoxide toxicity and cocaine use last month at a Buffalo Wild Wings parking lot in Coon Rapids.

Police were called to the area just after 3:30 p.m. on Oct. 5 on a report of two people passed out inside a vehicle. When officers arrived, they determined both people inside the vehicle were dead.

two found dead in coon rapids parking lot Authorities ID 2 Found Dead In Buffalo Wild Wings Parking Lot

(credit: CBS)

Authorities identified the two on Tuesday as Antonio Dehen Perfetti of Ham Lake and Alissa Kristine Spah of Andover. The Midwest Medical Examiner’s Office says both died as a result of carbon monoxide toxicity with recent cocaine use as a significant condition.

Coon Rapids police say the muffler equipment had been removed from the 2003 Ford Explorer they were found in. It was found inside the back of the SUV, and the window had been cracked. Authorities say they didn’t see any evidence of drug use or paraphernalia in the SUV.

Authorities say their deaths have been ruled as accidental.


Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.