MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) – Authorities in central Minnesota say no one was hurt in a weekend house fire believed to be caused by a space heater.
READ MORE: Fourth Stimulus Check: Is Another Relief Payment Coming?
The Isanti County Sheriff’s Office says the fire occurred Saturday morning in a home on the 5600 block of Highway 95 Northwest in Wyanett Township.READ MORE: Minneapolis Police Chief Medaria Arradondo Will Not Seek 3rd Term
When firefighters arrived at the scene, they found the home fully engulfed in flames and the occupants outside. Traffic on Highway 95 was briefly delayed.
A space heater being used to heat the home might have started the fire, the sheriff’s office said.MORE NEWS: COVID In Minnesota: 6K+ New Cases Reported, Along With 38 More Deaths
The fire remains under investigation.