MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) – Authorities have identified a man who died last month after three campers parked at the Janski Garage in Rice caught fire.

Andrew Henry Muehlbauer, 58, of Rice, died due to accidental inhalation of combustion products, according to the medical examiner.

After arriving at the scene on Division Street North around 9 a.m. on Dec. 14, firefighters extinguished the fire and found one adult victim.

Comments

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.