MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) – Dalvin Cook has won his first NFC Offensive Player of the Month award, the Vikings announced Friday.
The running back finished off the five-game stretch in November with 641 rushing yards on 127 attempts. He scored six rushing touchdowns and helped lead the Vikings to an NFC-best 4-1 record.READ MORE: Daunte Wright Shooting: Hundreds Gather Outside Brooklyn Center PD For 5th Night Of Protests
In weeks eight and nine, Cook was named the Offensive Player of the Week after wins against the Packers and Lions.
Brooklyn Center, Champlin Announce Curfews For Thursday Night
— Minnesota Vikings (@Vikings) December 4, 2020
He became the fourth player in NFL history to record over 830 scrimmage yards for the month of November.MORE NEWS: 'We Are All Human Beings': Immigrant Entrepreneurs Open Store In MOA To Unite Minnesotans
Cook is the 11th player in Vikings history to win the award.
More On WCCO.com:
- WCCO Full Coverage: Derek Chauvin Trial
- Fmr. Officer Kim Potter Released From Jail Hours After Arrest For Manslaughter Charges
- DPS: More Than 600,000 Vehicles Have Expired Minn. Tabs
- Police: Man Drags Hutchinson Officer With Car, Hits Him With Hammer After Face Mask Dispute
- ‘These Kids Are Going To Be Traumatized’: Residents At Epicenter Of Daunte Wright Protests Feel Powerless