Title: Digital Operations Specialist
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The Digital Operations Specialist will report to the WCCO-TV Digital Sales Manager and will be responsible for running and coordinating all aspects of WCCO’s digital advertising campaigns, including CBSN Minnesota.
- Coordinate administrative aspects of the digital advertising sales process:
- Work with Account Executives on completing and submitting orders
- Acquire creative for digital advertising internally or from client
- Input advertising campaigns into billing and trafficking systems
- Monitor, maintain, and optimize digital advertising campaigns
- Compile and disseminate client activity reports as needed
- Collaborate with the CBS Local Digital Group in New York and Chicago
- Work closely with third party media companies to secure avails, place orders, execute campaigns and complete reporting.
- Assist in the management of the administrative functions of WCCO.COM:
- Maintain daily, weekly and monthly internet activity reports
- Secure and file daily WCCO.com campaign screenshots
- Assist accounting department in digital billing management
- Help in the fulfillment of WCCO’s contests and promotions.
- Assist in the WCCO digital sales process:
- Create unique sales promotions, including contests and special advertising programs, focusing on current local events & content sections within the site.
- Educate sales staff about all online sales opportunities; Develop sales proposals and banner ad mock-ups for local sales staff as needed.
- Assist with administrative duties.
- Seek opportunities to educate self on emerging digital advertising technologies, trends and regulations. Share takeaways with sales team.
- BS/BA degree required
- 1-3 years’ experience with digital sales coordination, trafficking or sales specialist
- Results Focused, Self Starter, Team Orientated, Highly Detail-Oriented
- Basic understanding of HTML & proficient with Microsoft Office
- Internet advertising savvy
- Proficiency with Google Ad Manager, Photoshop, and/or Google Analytics a plus.
ONLY ONLINE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED
Click here to apply online.
(NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE)
It is the policy of CBS to afford equal opportunity to all, to discriminate against none, to take affirmative action to promote equal employment and advancement opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran’s status, marital status, or height or weight.