MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — Two teenagers are in custody after a high-speed chase and crash in the east metro Tuesday evening.
The Minnesota State Patrol says a trooper tried to stop a speeding driver in a 2018 Chevrolet Camaro on Interstate 94 near Highway 120, by the Maplewood-Oakdale border.
The driver fled, but they soon crashed while exiting onto Highway 95 near Afton. No one was hurt.
More On WCCO.com:
- Attorneys At Derek Chauvin Trial In George Floyd’s Death To Make Final Pitch
- Police: Officers Fatally Shoot Carjacking Suspect Who Shot At Them On I-35W Burnsville
- Drive-By Shooter Targets National Guard Humvee In Minneapolis, Injuring 2 Guardsmen
- 2 Killed, 1 Hurt In Lowry Tunnel Crash In Minneapolis
- What Happens If Derek Chauvin Is Convicted, Or If He’s Acquitted?