MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) – CVS Health and Goodrich Pharmacy have joined the network of pharmacies administering vaccines across Minnesota.
Gov. Tim Walz said Saturday that Minnesota now has five pharmacies with dozens of locations participating in the Federal Retail Pharmacy Program.
Three CVS pharmacies in Target stores in Duluth, Rochester, and Eden Prairie will start administering vaccines in the coming days. They will receive over 3,500 doses this week, and Goodrich Pharmacy will receive 1,170 vaccine doses this week.
“We’re working relentlessly to build a robust provider network across the state and give Minnesotans options for how they can get vaccinated as efficiently and equitably as possible,” said Walz.
As of Thursday, the state has administered over 1.8 million vaccine doses.
More On WCCO.com:
- WCCO Full Coverage: Derek Chauvin Trial
- More Than 60 People Arrested Following Third Night Of Protests Over Daunte Wright’s Killing
- Officer Kim Potter, Police Chief Resign; Potter Faces Possible Criminal Charges
- Stimulus Check Update: Is A Fourth Relief Payment Coming Your Way?
- Daunte Wright Killing: How Does An Officer Confuse Their Gun For A Taser?