MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — Minneapolis police say a teenage boy is hospitalized after being shot early Monday evening in the Hawthrone neighborhood.
Officers were called to the 2900 block of Dupont Avenue North just after 6 p.m., where they found the boy suffering from a non-life threatening wound.
Police are still searching for the shooter.
More On WCCO.com:
- WCCO Full Coverage: Derek Chauvin Trial
- More Than 60 People Arrested Following Third Night Of Protests Over Daunte Wright’s Killing
- Officer Kim Potter, Police Chief Resign; Potter Faces Possible Criminal Charges
- Stimulus Check Update: Is A Fourth Relief Payment Coming Your Way?
- Daunte Wright Killing: How Does An Officer Confuse Their Gun For A Taser?