MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — A 66-year-old pilot from Minnesota walked away uninjured after his plane became entangled in power lines in Wisconsin Wednesday.
According to the Chippewa County Sheriff’s Office, one of the plane’s rear wheels got caught in the wires, suspending the plane in midair.
The pilot opened the cockpit and jumped to the ground. The plane was damaged only lightly.
More On WCCO.com:
- WCCO Full Coverage: Derek Chauvin Trial
- More Than 60 People Arrested Following Third Night Of Protests Over Daunte Wright’s Killing
- Officer Kim Potter, Police Chief Resign; Potter Faces Possible Criminal Charges
- Stimulus Check Update: Is A Fourth Relief Payment Coming Your Way?
- Daunte Wright Killing: How Does An Officer Confuse Their Gun For A Taser?