MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — All lanes of traffic have reopened on Interstate 94 in Minneapolis’ Lowry Hill Tunnel following a crash Wednesday morning involving a semi carrying drywall sheets.
The crash happened around 8 a.m. inside the tunnel, involving a semi and tractor. The Minnesota State Patrol says no one was injured.
The crash left sheets of drywall strewn throughout the tunnel. Traffic was reduced to one lane for more than an hour as crews worked to clear the scene.
More On WCCO.com:
- WCCO Full Coverage: Derek Chauvin Trial
- More Than 60 People Arrested Following Third Night Of Protests Over Daunte Wright’s Killing
- Officer Kim Potter, Police Chief Resign; Potter Faces Possible Criminal Charges
- Stimulus Check Update: Is A Fourth Relief Payment Coming Your Way?
- Daunte Wright Killing: How Does An Officer Confuse Their Gun For A Taser?