MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — A 58-year-old man died Wednesday morning after a semi collided with a tractor on Highway 169 in southern Minnesota.
The Minnesota State Patrol says the crash happened shortly before sunrise in Lake Prairie Township, on the highway’s southbound lanes. Both the semi and the tractor were traveling south when the vehicles collided.
Killed was the tractor’s driver, Mark Michael Osborne, of St. Peter. The semi’s driver, a 62-year-old Woodbury man, was unharmed.
Road conditions were dry at the time of the crash. Alcohol is not believed to be a factor.
More On WCCO.com:
- WCCO Full Coverage: Derek Chauvin Trial
- More Than 60 People Arrested Following Third Night Of Protests Over Daunte Wright’s Killing
- Officer Kim Potter, Police Chief Resign; Potter Faces Possible Criminal Charges
- Stimulus Check Update: Is A Fourth Relief Payment Coming Your Way?
- Daunte Wright Killing: How Does An Officer Confuse Their Gun For A Taser?