MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — Authorities in western Wisconsin say a 13-year-old girl is safe after an Amber Alert went out Monday. She had last been seen with a 19-year-old man Sunday morning in Menomonie.
They said they would be “going underground” and have cut off communication. The Menomonie Police Department said the 19-year-old was “believed to be in a manic state.”
No additional information was immediately available, but authorities did say that the pair had been located.
More On WCCO.com:
- Minneapolis Police Once Again Reopen Streets In Uptown Amid Protests
- Walnut Grove’s Laura Ingalls Wilder Museum Draws ‘Little House’ Fans From Around The World
- ‘We’re Not Going Nowhere’: Demonstrators March In Honor Of Deona Knajdek, Winston Smith As Uptown Protest Continues
- St. Croix River Water Levels Threaten To Reach Historic Lows If Drought Conditions Continue