Title: Maintenance Technician
This role maintains, repairs and installs all technical equipment.
- Installs, maintains and helps document all technical facilities, equipment and related software.
- This includes but is not limited to: satellite, microwave, fiber optic and MPEG 2/4 transport, UHF and VHF ATSC digital transmission systems, studio and operations automation systems, control room and routing switchers, IT systems and networks, file based media systems and facility HVAC, electrical and security systems.
- The Engineer must interface closely with technology users to identify, trouble shoot and correct problems.
- Candidate must be able to effectively multi-task and access priorities in a fast-paced winning team culture.
- Candidate is required to join IBEW Local 292 Union.
- Two-year degree or higher, or certificate in Electronics, Engineering, IT or equivalent electronics
- IT training and experience strongly preferred
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in television broadcast and television equipment maintenance and repair
- A proven “hands on” maintenance background is required
- Proven ability to assist and/or lead engineering projects as assigned, including implementation of emerging technologies
- SBE certification is a plus
- Must be results-oriented, innovative and demonstrate leadership
- Must understand and abide by EHS safety rules and procedures that pertain to related job functions
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
- Ability to lift 50 pounds and push 75 pounds.
ONLY ONLINE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED
Click here to apply online.
(NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE)
It is the policy of CBS to afford equal opportunity to all, to discriminate against none, to take affirmative action to promote equal employment and advancement opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran’s status, marital status, or height or weight.