Title: MMJ (Multi-Media Journalist)
- Be an enterpriser! Develop and deliver stories that lead newscasts and add value to our viewers/users lives.
- The MMJ/Reporter is responsible for originating, researching, writing, producing, presenting, and editing dynamic stories for WCCO-TV, WCCO.com and CBSN Minnesota.
- Thrive off good characters and emotional storytelling.
- Perform high-energy, engaging live shots as assigned.
- Deliver reports on-air and digital ensuring an accurate and ethical presentation of the news
- Conduct necessary interviews.
- Meet all news production deadlines.
- Collaborate optimally with colleagues in News, Digital, Promotion, Production and Engineering on daily assignments and special projects.
- Connect with our community by participating in local events.
- Must have strong writing, videography and non-linear editing experience
- MMJ skills
- Must be results-oriented, curious, creative, and committed to collaboration
- Must have strong organizational and communication skills
- Must be flexible to working all shifts, including overnight hours and weekends
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- College degree in journalism or related field.
- At least 3 years of experience reporting in commercial television.
ONLY ONLINE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED
Click here to apply online.
(NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE)
It is the policy of CBS to afford equal opportunity to all, to discriminate against none, to take affirmative action to promote equal employment and advancement opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran’s status, marital status, or height or weight.