1 Dead, 8 Hospitalized In NW Minn. CO PoisoningA 67-year-old man is dead and eight other victims have been hospitalized after a carbon monoxide poisoning incident in northwestern Minnesota Monday night.
Timely Visit Spares Blaine Family From CO PoisoningAfter leaving Liberia and starting a family in Minnesota, Jonathan and Princess Smith feel truly blessed. And now, more than ever, after a very close call with a silent killer.
Ice Angler Shares Story Of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning As Warning To OthersCarbon monoxide poisoned Michael Thetreau and three other fisherman in an ice house on Leech Lake in northern Minnesota last weekend. 34-year-old Jaren Johnson died. Emergency crews rushed Michael and two other men to the hospital.
Sheriff: 1 Dead In Leech Lake Fishing Incident Believed To Be CO PoisoningThe Cass County Sheriff's Office says one fisherman is dead after an incident on Leech Lake.
Furnace Blamed For Carbon Monoxide Poisoning In SuperiorAuthorities in Superior blame a malfunctioning furnace for sickening two people in an apartment with carbon monoxide.
Fargo Restaurant Employees Sickened By Carbon Monoxide GasA faulty furnace is cited as the cause of a carbon monoxide leak at a West Fargo business. Authorities were called to a Subway restaurant Monday and determined an ill employee was suffering from exposure to high levels of the potentially deadly gas. The worker was taken to a hospital and is now recovering at home.
Investigators: Exhaust Pipe Found Chewed By Animals In Girl's Boating DeathThe Hennepin County Sheriff's Office has released more information on what may have led to a 7-year-old girl's death after boating on Lake Minnetonka.
Thousands Of Luminaries In Memory Of Girl Who Died BoatingA Minnesota community used light last night to honor a little girl who died unexpectedly. Thousands of luminaries lined the streets in Edina in memory of Sophia Baechler.
Funeral Set For 7-Year-Old Who Died Of CO Poisoning Funeral arrangements have been set of an Edina 2nd grader who died of carbon monoxide poisoning Sunday.
Principal: 8-Year-Old Girl Died Of Carbon Monoxide PoisoningThe Hennepin County Sheriff's Office continues to investigate after an 8-year-old girl died over the weekend in a boating incident on Lake Minnetonka.
Carbon Monoxide Caused Meeker Co. DeathSheriff's officials say carbon monoxide caused the death of a 27-year-old man in Meeker County. The Meeker County sheriff's office identifies the victim as David Allen Harrison. A 21-year-old woman in the Greenleaf Township residence also suffered the effects of carbon monoxide
Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Caused Meeker Co. Death, Victims ID'dSheriff's officials say carbon monoxide likely caused the death of a 27-year-old man in Meeker County. A 21-year-old woman in the Greenleaf Township residence also suffered the effects of carbon monoxide, but survived.
Hockey Teams Recovering From CO Poisoning EffectsJunior league hockey players sickened by an apparent carbon monoxide leak at a Wisconsin rink over the weekend are taking the day off from practice.
Survivors Of Deadly CO Poisoning In Camper To Make Full RecoveryTwo teenage siblings are expected to make a full recovery after being rescued from a camper where their sister and father died from high carbon monoxide levels. According to the St. Louis County Sheriff's Office, 14-year-old Noah Mechley and 15-year-old Karley Mechley are in stable condition at Hennepin County Medical Center Saturday.
11-Year-Old Girl And Her Father Dead In Camper With High CO Levels; 2 Siblings HospitalizedElevated carbon monoxide levels may be to blame in the death of a 39-year-old man and an 11-year-old girl in a fifth-wheel camper in Rice Lake Township, near Duluth, on Wednesday.