14-Year-Old Rescued After Falling Down School ChimneyShortly after midnight on Friday morning, officers received a report of a 14-year-old boy who was stuck in a chimney at Chisago Lakes Middle School.
5 Apartments Evacuated After Mankato House Fire Five apartments in a Mankato house have been evacuated after a blaze that apparently started in a fireplace chimney. One of the building's residents tells The Mankato Free Press he smelled smoke from his third-floor apartment around 8 p.m. Thursday.
Surprise Fire Threat? Clogged Chimneys It's a winter household hazard that can be tough for the eye to see, and if you miss it, it can be costly or even deadly. Now's the time to prevent it. Clogged chimneys can cause fires this time of year. A family in Hudson, Wis., had one just last night, as build-up in the chimney was the impetus. Luckily, as smoke poured into the room, they got out.
Body Found In Brooklyn Center Chimney IdentifiedPolice have identified the man found dead inside the chimney of a Brooklyn Center apartment building.