Parents Of Allergy Victim Press For Broader WarningsFamily members say a peanut allergy caused the death of a 22-year-old Ramsey man. Brian Kelly says his son, Bruce, had a fatal reaction after eating some chocolate that was made in a plant that also processed foods with peanuts.
Scientists Developing Peanut Allergy Patch Peanut allergies are one of the most common food allergies, and they can cause deadly reactions. Now, researchers are experimenting with a new peanut protein patch that's showing some promise. Eight-year-old Joshua Mandelbaum has a very severe peanut allergy, so his mother enrolled him in the study.