CHISAGO LAKES TOWNSHIP, Minn. (WCCO) — A home is a total loss after a fire Saturday evening, according to the Chisago County Sheriff’s Office.
They were called about the fire on Olympic Trail near 268th Street at 6:15 p.m. The sheriff’s office said the homeowner, Karen Nelson, told them the fire began with her natural gas-burning clothing dryer.
Fire departments from nearby Lindstrom, Center City, Shafer and Scandia responded to the fire.
An ambulance brought Nelson to Fairview Lakes Medical Center in Wyoming, Minn. for treatment of minor burns.