New Prague Woman Pleads To Threatening Agents
Get Breaking News First
Today's Most Popular Video
- Dancin' Grandpa Turns Down For Nothing During '50s Medley
- 4 Things To Know For July 23, 2014
- Top Mpls. Chefs To Pair Dishes With City's Finest Craft Brews
- Recall On Some Fruit Sold At Costco, Trader Joe’s, Sam’s
- <a href="http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/video/10395857-video/"The Lowdown: EPA Tweets About Kim Kardashian
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) – A 47-year-old New Prague woman has pleaded guilty to charges that she threatened to kill or injure two law enforcement officers.
Federal prosecutors in Minnesota announced that Kim Rolene Hutterer entered her plea on Thursday. A sentencing date hasn’t been set, but she could get more than 10 years in prison.
Hutterer specifically pleaded guilty to one count of threatening interstate communications and one count of mailing threatening communications.
The indictment filed in April accused Hutterer of mailing letters threatening Vice President Joe Biden and FBI Special Agent Dean Scheidler, who had arrested her 20 years ago for bomb threats against an airline.
The indictment also said she made a telephone threat to an employee at a federal prison in Welch, W.V., last September.
(© Copyright 2011 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)