Power Line Shocks Worker At Harley Store

BLAINE, Minn. (WCCO) — A worker was shocked after power lines fell onto the roof of a Harley Davidson shop in Blaine Thursday morning.

According to Anoka County authorities, workers at the store noticed the power out and started smelling smoke. Two workers went to investigate.

A worker climbed up a ladder to where the power line was, but the roof began conducting electricity, shocking the worker, who fell a short distance.

That employee was taken to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries.

Authorities said it appeared the power line simply fell onto the building.

Comments

One Comment

  1. The Architect says:

    What a shocking development…

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From WCCO | CBS Minnesota

Trees Of Hope
Good Question

Listen Live