Motorcyclist Crashes, Dies In Store Parking Lot
Get Breaking News First
Today's Most Popular Video
- Dancin' Grandpa Turns Down For Nothing During '50s Medley
- 4 Things To Know For July 23, 2014
- Top Mpls. Chefs To Pair Dishes With City's Finest Craft Brews
- Recall On Some Fruit Sold At Costco, Trader Joe’s, Sam’s
- <a href="http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/video/10395857-video/"The Lowdown: EPA Tweets About Kim Kardashian
MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — A motorcyclist was killed in K-Mart parking lot, according to police in West St. Paul.
Officers were called just after 10 a.m. to the store at 50 Signal Hills Drive.
Then they arrived they found a single motorcycle and the driver on the ground. The driver was dead at the scene.
Police think that the driver was going through the parking lot when he hit a curb and lost control of the motorcycle. He wasn’t wearing a helmet at the time of the accident.
The case is under investigation and the name of the driver will be released by the Minnesota Regional Medical Examiner Office.