Reporting Alison Lorge
Do you have State Fair on the brain? With just a day to go, many do. I’m one of them. Believe me, if you work at a TV station where you are living and breathing the Great Minnesota Get-Together longer than the 12 days of the fair, your brain can get as fried as a cheese curd. But let’s still make sure our wallets stay full and healthy, shall we?
For a quick way to save money on the midway and other fair locations check out the quick links guide below.
Today (08/24) is the last day to get many pre-fair discounts.
• Discount Express Bus Fare ($4, Regularly $5)
If you miss the pre-fair deals, there are other ways to save when you are out at there.
• Discount Admission Days (Kids Day, Seniors Day, and for the first time this year — Military Appreciation Day, where military members and their family get in at a discount.)
• Blue Ribbon Bargain Books ($5)
• You also can’t forget about the free talent contest at the Grandstand.
• Booth Freebies (Deals, Drawings, and Giveaways)
Save some money and enjoy the fair even more!
Spot any other State Fair deals or tips, share them with other ‘Good Lifers’ in the comment section. You can also read more money-saving blog posts here and text WCCODEALS to 84816 for a ‘deals of the week’ reminder.