Twins Blog: Rock Bottom?

MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — A year ago this wasn’t possible, but now you can get into Target Field for peanuts.

twinslowticketprices2 Twins Blog: Rock Bottom?

(credit: CBS)

If you haven’t been to Target Field yet and you are a casual baseball fan, NOW is your time.

twinslowticketprices Twins Blog: Rock Bottom?

(credit: CBS)

The cost of admission is now less than a soda at the park.

And no, I’m not wearing a WhiteSux Hat or colors. I thought it was fitting for the remainder of this season. At least the weather is great!

darktwinshat Twins Blog: Rock Bottom?

(credit: CBS)

1. Jake says:

Twins lose again!!! Nope, you will NEVER see me in that stupid ballpark, even if you paid ME to go there. This is what happens when you listen to hustlers like Sid, sign M&M to $100+ million multi-year contracts who can’t even crawl out onto the field, and stick the taxpayers with the bill. NOW, you want to do the same with the viqueens. Un-fricken believable.

1. Dave's Not Here says:

Grow up, Jake. Sometimes the season is a bust. It’s not the end of the world like you want us to believe.

I don’t think any of us will miss you at the stadium. I still support my team and the stadium is the best in MLB.

2. jh says:

Uh Jake, what is your problem? It’s baseball! – please help me understand how Target Field megatively impacted you. You seem as bitter as 3-day-old coffee.

1. jh says:

3. Sue says:

I’ve been a Cubs fan my entire life and I love my team and WILL love my team no matter what!. Cubs field is ALWAYS full no matter their win/loss ratio — there’s not a fair weather fan in the bunch! We don’t take it out on the players because management makes a bad move, or because the team is not playing well. They’re the CUBS and they’re OUR team!

You guys should be ashamed of yourselves for abandoning your team because they have a bad season or you don’t like the trades, etc..

4. Sue says: