9 People Helped After CO Leak In Robbinsdale Home

ROBBINSDALE, Minn. (WCCO) — The American Red Cross said it is helping 4 adults and 5 children after a carbon monoxide leak at their Robbinsdale home.

The home is located in the 4500 block of Halifax Ave. N.

It appears that everyone is OK.

The Red Cross helps with immediate needs like shelter, clothing, food, health services, and emotional support.

Comments

More From WCCO | CBS Minnesota

Batting Practice Buddies
The Leaderboard

Listen Live