Ventura, Miffed Over Lawsuit, Says He’s Off To Mexico

ST. PAUL (WCCO/AP) — Former Minnesota Gov. Jesse Ventura is so upset by the dismissal of his airport security lawsuit that he threatened Friday to apply for dual citizenship so he can spend more time in his beloved Mexico — or run for president of what he labeled “the Fascist States of America.”

On Thursday, a U.S. District Judge dismissed Ventura’s lawsuit against full-body scanners at airports, ruling it should have been filed in a Circuit Court of Appeals.

On Friday outside the federal courthouse in St. Paul, with a crew from his “Conspiracy Theory” cable TV show filming, Ventura said he hadn’t decided whether to continue pressing his lawsuit.

But the former Navy SEAL said he had lost his patriotism.

“I will never stand for a national anthem again. I will turn my back and I will raise a fist,” he said.

Ventura filed suit against the Department of Homeland Security and the Transportation Security Administration back in January. The lawsuit also mentioned the pat-down procedures.

Ventura argued the scans and pat downs violated his right to be free from unreasonable search and seizure.

He claimed his titanium hip was setting off the metal detectors, and in the past, TSA agents would use hand-held wands to scan him. However, he said last November he was subjected to a pat down.

On Friday, Ventura said he never plans on flying commercially again.

Ventura, a political independent who served one term as governor, teased that he might have to run for president to change the policy and a court system he regards as broken. Moments later, he vowed to apply for Mexican citizenship so he can live there more months of the year.

“The only way I can change it is to run for president and win it,” he said. “Is that what it will take?”

(TM and © Copyright 2011 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2011 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved.This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)

Comments

1. Chris says:

Who thinks they can get a fair trial anymore? Judicial tyranny has taken over America and judges ignore the constitution unless they can twist the words into a perverse meaning they support. We’re getting closer to the time when we’ll need to renew our Democracy by the blood of patiots.

1. llp says:

yep look at the subprem court

2. Give me liberty says:

Word

3. Sue J says:

Yes, were do I sign up?

2. Matt says:

Just run for President you’ll have a better chance at winning than the GOP

1. Shemp9971 says:

I’m already going to vote for Jesse because the political system right now is beyond repair.

3. skier_rick says:

No one has a right to fly? Where did that right go? It went bye-bye with all of your other rights after 9/11. This is a protection scam run by shake-down artists – very similar to a Bronx mob shaking down a chinese laundry.

1. Charlie says:

Skier Rick… This is not hardly comparable to the mod, what a stretch that is!
      This may be a result of 9/11, but something needs to be done, or you will never reach your flying destinations at all. It bites, but do you have a better idea?

1. Chris Mallory says:

How about not letting 3rd world invaders into the country. All of the 9/11 hijackers were “immigrants”. Diversity kills. End “diversity” and you end the problem.

1. Shemp9971 says:

It ain’t about “diversity” it’s about your own personal ignorance and insecurities and having to build up your own piddling self-worth.

2. Ain't got time to be searched says:

Never had the right. It didn’t go anywhere. Anyone could or can be denied entry on a commercial plane. You didn’t loose the right because there never was a right to fly.

1. Chris Mallory says:

The 9th and 10th Amendments would disagree. Yes, the private company does have the right to refuse service, but the FEDs have no business being involved in airline security at all.

4. Chris says:

That is correct, in that you must comply with the requests of these companies and services that are required to keep us all safe. No one is requried to fly and the public is not losing any rights.

1. john says:

And no one has the RIGHT to use a phone either. So if any law enforcement agency for any reason wants to listen in go ahead. And no one has the RIGHT to use the postal service. So if any law enforcement afency; for any reason wants to open up your mail go ahead. And no one has the RIGHT to drive. And on and on and on.

1. Don't Tread on Me says:

Wow. Do you even know what the constitution is?

1. Common Cents says:

Nope, he’s a hook, line and sinker Idiot.

2. A Voter says:

The constitution only applies to those who can afford a $300.00+ per hour attorney, or they are flat broke.

3. john says:

I was being sarcastic to the guy that said he had no problem with what is going on in airports and said people have no right to fly. So I gave other examples that I wondered if he thought people had no right to do, such as the phone and mail, and therefore police can do what they want. So I was not being serious.

2. Brian says:

Except, Chris, that they are patting down people at bus stops AND train stations, too. TSA has been at bus/train stops where I live… and now they are inspecting vehicles in Tennessee and other states… So it has nothing to do with these ‘companies’. These companies have no choice… the gov forces them to use TSA, and if they don’t then, the gov will use the FAA to cancel all flights into that area, LIKE THEY DID AGAINST TEXAS… WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Jesse the pea brain says:

Jesse was dismissed long before this. And his ego still hasn’t recovered. He is drawn to cameras and microphones like my Caddy is to a gas pump. He has to get attention. He’s worse than Kim Kardashion. Hey, there’s an idea – celebrity cage match between Jesse the clown and Kim. A fight to the death. If Kim wins we’re all stuck looking at her, and we’re rid of him. Everybody wins.

1. Shemp9971 says:

You’ve got it all wrong. The media in general are trying to manipulate you. As for you yourself, you’re in denial because Obama won the election. So it’s you who needs to get over yourself.

6. askin says:

Dude he is SO FUGLY who would even want to touch him??

7. just me says:

Jessie is NEVER happy. Always on a rampage about something. Who wants to listen to him? Just go away. Take a hike in Iran.

1. Charlyne says:

I agree, he is just looking for a reason to complain. Go home Jesse

1. Shemp9971 says:

You need to get over yourself, Charlyne. You’re the one being the sore loser with your bad attitude and cynicism.

2. Shemp9971 says:

I do. Jesse stands for the truth, which you and your fellow Jesse haters in all of your hostilities can’t handle. Like Jesse, I’d rather face the terrorists than lose my civil liberties. You badmouth Jesse, you badmouth me personally. I won’t stand for that.

8. Guy says:

Wrong jurisdiction from what I’ve heard. Appearently it needs to be filed in the “Court of Appeals”. This means that maybe he can re-file.

9. llp says:

I did I don’t fly don’t like getting felt up

1. e thomas says:

he’s not giving up flying, he’s giving up “commercial” flying. He can afford private jet travel

10. FGUMP says:

I think Jesse is looking better and better as he gets old, not that he was ever good-looking, or made a whole lot of sense. That’s about all I have to say about that.

1. just sayin says:

Go make out with a catcher mitt if you want the real thing.

11. albert says:

Don’t let the screen door hit you in the butt on your way out. Good riddance, yutz.

1. PB says:

You took the words right out of my mouth !!!

12. Sarah T says:

Dear Jesse, Please do the USA a favor and go to Mexico full time. Thanks.

13. No More Free Money!!!!! says:

All I can say is Adios (not sure if spelt right). He is such a goon anyway. Why don’t Jesse and the rest of the non-patriots make Mexico their permanent country? Maybe we should have the Americans that don’t seem to like the country anymore cross the border kind of like Mexicans do and see how Mexico handles the illegal immigrants. I have 2 titanium hips and they set the detectors off all the time and I am more than glad to walk through a body scanner. At least I know I am safe, not like they can see you as if you were standing their naked. C’mon Man!!!!

1. Shemp9971 says:

You’re mistaking Jesse’s wrestling persona for the man himself. How dare you imply that Jesse is unpatriotic. Not so. He was raised to be proud of this country. It’s just that the politicians in Washington are taking your civil liberties away from you under the guise of “fighting terrorism”.

14. MNMama says:

Jessie has always been an odd duck. Won’t stand to respect our national anthem then get the h out permanently–why even keep your American citizenship. You were a worthless governor and are a worthless person. Good riddance.

1. Shemp9971 says:

Hey, MNMama, you’re the one that’s being worthless. You are so hostile and prejudiced against third parties and third party politicians. As for Jesse, he’s the greatest governor this state has ever had because he shook up a tired political system that was dominated by the Humphries and Mondales for far too long. In other words, he shook Minnesota out of it’s complacency. I will not stand for hostile individuals such as yourself misrepresenting Jesse or his supporters and trying to limit our political options in the process. You and your fellow Jesse haters have ulterior motives.

15. zee the reporter says:

i travel abroad and the TSA agents are out of control

1. zee the reporter says:

Look out imgoing to find you!

2. A Voter says:

Law enforcement in general is out of control, especially if you are alone, and have no witnesses. It’s their word against yours, and a judge will side with them every time. I’ve had people disagree with that until it’s happened to them.

1. zee the reporter says:

so true its the risk you take just have fun life is short

16. St Paul says:

Great post!! Totally agree!

17. St Paul says:

Please Jessie, don’t make me regret that I voted for you long ago for Governor. But your time is up dude!! I think your thoughts are best kept to yourself! And I think you should only have one citizenship – Mexico. This US is going just fine without your wild rants!! Take care! Oh and why don’t you run for a political post in Mexico? Oh you want dual citizenship to come back and hide when you need to? Yeah, we are tired of protecting you sorry butt.

1. markH says:

@ St Paul- “I think your thoughts are best kept to yourself!” What we you think if others made the same claim about your thoughts? Did you think about what you just wrote or were you so consumed by your own opinion that you neglected to detect the hypocrisy in your statement? Regardless, you should educate yourself on the difference between voicing and opinion (your action) and standing up for your convictions (Ventura).

“The nobel title of dissident must be earned rather than claimed; it connotes sacrifice and risk rather than mere disagreement.” ~Christopher Hitchens

2. Shemp9971 says:

Hey, St Paul. You couldn’t be more wrong about Jesse. His statements are not “wild rants” as you falsely claim they are. They are the truth. People like you have cowardly turned their backs on Jesse after 9/11. I will be damned if you ever badmouth Jesse as being “sorry”. Badmouth him and you will have to (figuratively) deal with me. Jesse’s time is never up. What Jesse stands for is ageless. He’s about truth and intergrity, which his detractors don’t have.

18. Ladybug says:

I sure hope he makes good on his promise. Unlike the numbnut Baldwin who did not leave the country after his threat. Don’t disappoint us, Jesse…

19. Don't Tread on Me says:

Hey Flyer Rick, if you don’t like your rights then maybe you should purchase a one-way ticket to Cuba. This country was founded on the principles of freedom. You calling people nut bags for still believing that freedom is important is the most unpatriotic thing you can say. Also, calling out the TSA for violating our constitutional rights is not conspiracy. Its a matter of law.I don’t give two ****’s about Jessie, but his actions are patriotic and your an ignorant fool. Also, TSA procedures are yet to be proven more effective than private security procedures.

1. e thomas says:

you really think he’s patriotic to turn his back and raise a fist to the national anthem? “What color is the sky in your world?” Frazier to Cliff

1. Don't Tread on Me says:

The founding fathers encouraged civil disobedience. He has the right under the 1st Amendment to practice whatever response to the anthem he desires, as long as it is non-violent or treasonous. Turning his back and raising his fist is far from criminal, in fact it is pure patriotism in the fact that he his recognizing and exercising his right to do so. We don’t live in Nazi Germany or Mussolini’s Italy where you are forced to pledge your allegiance or be prosecuted for expressing dissent. In my world, the sky is the same color it was in 1776.

20. me says:

I don’t blame him…I also have thought of applying for dual citizenship although, I cannot imagine why anyone would want duel citizenship in a crime ridden country like mexico. With everything going on in that country, I think I’d rather try my luck with Europe. The middle East and Mexico, are two places I would never want to be at this point in time. Regardless of how upset I was with the way my country was operating.

21. Pavel says:

I think his problem may have something to do with his “not wearing underwear”! Probably not anything to brag about anyway! Get over it Jerk!! Maybe too many hits to the head!

1. Shemp9971 says:

Hey, Pavel. You’re the one being the jerk. Jesse has the guts to stand up for the courage of his convictions. And also, you and your fellow Jesse haters have way too much time on your hands, hence all of these false and nasty remarks about him.

22. Roy says:

Let’s give him his ticket to Mexico = One way. Then he can live there 12-months of the year?

23. notwithawhimper says:

I wonder what the future holds for all U.S. citizens – most of you seem very willing to let your freedoms be taken away…and instead choose to post comments of your disapproval of JV or his haircut, etc., yet he is trying to stand up and “fight” every time a freedom/right gets trampled on. Good Luck to all of those who disagree with what he is attempting to do.

1. Barney says:

Oh, c’mon. He’s got a whole state full of people willing to give him a duffle bag. Maybe he can find a way to fit his ego into it. On the other hand, give him a toothbrush holder, his brain can fit it that!

1. Debbie says:

The truth is that his lawyers filled in the wrong court and he turned it all around. Does he put the faulth on his lawyers were it should be or does he create a another sound bite for his TV show. Come on people lets say it as it really is, he has dumb lawyers. Does he do the one thing he has a right do and file again in the correct court. Nope he has to put on a show for the TV carmeras.Then when reporters ask him question what is it that he says.. He speaks about his Son`s party habits, really Someone tell me how that has anything to do with the issue, and his freedoms

2. Shemp9971 says:

No you come, on Barney. Get yourself together and quit burying your head in the proverbial sand.

24. Corinne Braun says:

This is an IMPORTANT cause! It’s a travesty that it was thrown out. Jesse – you MUST continue this battle – savvy citizens support you and this cause!

1. really says:

Wow, really? You should be ashamed.

2. Corinne Braun says:

Bobby – you’re misinformed. This ISN’T about having regular TSA procedures. security. It’s about the new full body scanners that studies are now showing cause cancer. It’s about TSA agents sexually molesting tens of thousands of law-abiding citizens & children. Not a single terrorist has been caught using these methods!

1. bobby says:

Cancer causing scanners? A 30 second scan gives off as much radiation as you would get on a 3 hour flight. So I don’t buy that arguement at all.

and tens of thousands being sexually molested? give me a break.

3. Shemp9971 says:

I’m with you Corrine. The silent majority is back with a vengeance.

25. l says:

shame on you! i have a son serving our country right now to protect your rights. just shame on you is all i am going to say, if i was your mother i would be shamed.

26. StraycatStrut says:

Maybe Jesse can do LaMonday Nite Latino football in Mexico and get paid in refried beans.

27. Al says:

Tell you what….let’s let his Seabee brothers decide what to do with this POS. He’s just throwing his little temper tantrum because his lawyers were to stupid to file his joke of a lawsuit in the right courtroom. Fine, you moron….GO TO MEXICO!!! WE DON’T GIVE A $hlt!! I fly all the time and as long as I arrive SAFELY I don’t care one little bit about the searches. It’s those people out there crying about their civil rights being vilated that will be the first ones to cry when the plane goes down from terrorism that no one did enough to secure their safety. Don’t like it?? Don’t fly!!!

1. Shemp9971 says:

Hey, Al. Jesse is no moron. He’s an avid reader. As for my civil rights, Ben Franklin was right when he said that anyone who wants to give up one of their freedoms for a little bit of security doesn’t deserve either freedom or security. You and your fellow Jesse haters have obviously failed American history in school. You think you guys have the answers and know the whole story? Think again.

28. G Dog says:

Jesse:

You are irrelevant despite your attempts to grandstand and keep your mug in the media. You had you 4 years of fame when Minnesotans had a mass stroke and elected you Governor.

At best, you are a sideshow act. At worst, a desperate human being.

1. Shemp9971 says:

You’ve got it all wrong, G Dog. Jesse is timeless. As this decade wears on, Jesse will become all too relevant because you guys haven’t been told the whole truth about anything, period. Wake up and smell the coffee, because the days of the two-party system are slowly coming to an end.

29. Rick says:

Mexico, maybe move to the North or South pole so we don’t have to listen to this baby cry for attention anymore. Some will do anything to get attention. One of these days he is going to shake apart from getting so excited when he talks and starts to shake. Don’t let the door hit you in the rear when you leave.

30. just a thought says:

Jesse, go to your precious Mexico. Have a few Corona’s and lighten up.

31. LMO says:

The lawsuit was filed incorrectly and, when told it was dismissed because of the incorrect filing, his reaction was to say he will be disrespectful towards our National Anthem and declare he will get dual citizenship. I’m thinking the response from a responsible, emotionally mature adult would’ve been “Oops–messed that one up! I will file it with the right court and see where it goes.” And why dual citizenship? If you’re that po’ed, why keep your US citizenship? Go all the way–PLEASE!!!

1. Shemp9971 says:

Hey, LMO. You’re missing the point. Jesse loves America and cares about this nation and the direction it’s going in and so am I. You are being fooled by individuals and media outlets who don’t care about you.

32. Kenneth says:

With. Why are you interested?

1. BigHead Todd says:

Well ….. ummmmmmm …. you busy?

33. hummmmm says:

I bet Jesse didn’t get his titanium (sp?) hip in Mexico….

34. DING DONG FOR PRES says:

DING DONG

35. markH says:

You are very cavalier about the rights you have that I fought to protect. Once you let your government get a foot in the door of personal liberty there is no end to what they will do to “safeguard” the rest against threats. We all know full well that the #1 threat against safe air travel is coming from those who adhere to the teachings of Islam. If we truly want to fly in safety we should make a separate line at the airports where those who denounce all religious beliefs in gods and an afterlife are free to board without scrutiny. Peace.

36. Mark says:

Bravo Jesse! So many individuals choose to view the Costitution and Bill of Rights only how it affects them, not the overall big picture. It is indeed frustrating that the majority of our nation didn’t stand up in rebellion to demand the end of the patriot act. That piece of **** legisation has done more to create a Fascist Police state than any other act perprotrated against our nation.

Thank you Jesse for your service to this state and our nation. And thank you for your courage to bring this forward.

Signed

A proud veteran, and reletive of a Pearl Harbor Survivor

1. @ Marky boy says:

Sounds like maybe you took some shrapnel to the head huh?
      Wish we could help but ……

2. BearskinBob says:

Well said Mark

37. Rags says:

Mexico sends us criminals and losers, we send them nuts and losers.

1. Shemp9971 says:

Hey, Rags. Jesse is no nut. He has the courage of his convictions, and clearly sees the big picture unlike George W. Bush and other chickenhawks such as yourself.

38. Common Sense says:

My My.. Look at all the Jesse haters here. I’m not going to assume the majority are Dems, because I know they are. They want a communist way of life, period. For anyone who doesn’t understand that America was a Republic with a Bill of Rights, due your own due dilligence and get educated.

But I still have hope. The dimwits on here won’t be around much longer…

1. Jennifer says:

Perhaps you should take some spelling lessons? Or is there too much of your tax money going to public education? By the way, your statement that you are not going to assume that the majority are Dems….. what does that have to do with pat downs at the airport? Wasn’t the TSA and it’s corresponding actions conceived in a time of attacks on America, and during a Republican administration? And why would it matter, anyway?

2. Shemp9971 says:

No, Common Sense. Jesse haters also consist of Republicans as well. As for Democrats, Paul Wellstone’s dad fled Russia to avoid persecution by the Soviets. You need to stop being so lazy and do your homework more carefully. And lay off the cheap shots while you’re at it.

39. rayjay says:

Good Bye you FREEKING BAFOON and take Michelle with you. Idiot Jerk .

1. Shemp9971 says:

Hey, rayjay, Michelle Bachmann’s the baffoon because her statements have no basis in reality. Jesse’s do.

40. Yawn. says:

Bye you horses arse!

41. Little Tin God says:

Bye. Don’t let the door hit you in your ass on your way South.

42. Jerry says:

Jesse is right. The TSA groin groping and nude scanners as well as the Patriot Act have gone too far> When did we decide to give up liberty for the perception of security? We do not deserve our liberty and our freedom because we refuse to fight and yes sometimes die for it anymore. Thanks for fighting the good fight Jesse! Maybe someday they will learn. Give me liberty or give me death!

43. Perfect ticket .... for Transylvania says:

Ventura – Bachmann
    or
    Bachmann – Ventura
    Easier just to say dumb and dumber I guess. maybe they can each put their heads up the others……cavity

44. Its Friday says:

Please Jesse run to mexico or further away, don’t let the door hit you in the a_ _ on your way out. What a moron.

45. BearskinBob says:

Anyone willing to give up their constitutional rights for some false sense of security doesn’t deserve to live in this country! I’m glad your fighting for them Jesse.

46. jesse shoot yourself says:

Wish he would read all these comments.
    He is such an idiot.

1. Questions says:

he can’t read

47. Ruth Lukkari says:

If Jesse won’t salute the flag of our country than he should move to Mexico. This country was not built on any mis-judgement of congress but by those who fought and died for it. I have a titanium knee and don’t have any plans on moving south of the border.

48. just me says:

So go to Mexico. Not very patriotic of you to tuck tail and run. You may have protrayed a tough military guy in the movies but that’s all you are. I hope when they grant you citizinship in Mexico, they take away your American citizenship. None of our brave men and women from the armed forces should have to defend this nation with the likes of you in it.

49. fb says:

OMG! What a baby! My way or the highway! And our boy are dying for his “freedoms” and this bull! I say, Move to Mexico and good luck. Don’t let the border gate hit you in the behind.

50. Debbie says:

I have had three knee replacements. When I fly I go through the pat downs and don`t find it so bad that I have to say I don`t want to be an American any longer Being female I have to go through much more than he did or does. I think Jessie is just a joke. Go to Mexico Jessie, Please go to Mexico I think you embrass Americans who do what we have to keep ourselfs safe. The TSA only doing the best it can.. He thinks he is a somebody who doesn`t have to go thought what everyone else has to, becuase he is so special. After his coments today, I would think the TSA should watch him even more carefully.

51. Joannie says:

And a far as you running for President of the US, no one would vote for you! As far as you staying in Mexico! YAYYYYYYYY!!! We are so sick of you!
    I have a 14 year old Grandson who had to have a pat down at the airport, because his braclet set off the alarms. Yet he acted like a bigger man then you did. What a baby you are! Your family must be so embarrased by you!!!

52. Patty M says:

You big baby!!!!!!!!! If you don’t like the United States, go back to Mexico where you have your 6 month out of the year home and STAY THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!
    There is no way in H— that I would even recognize you as a Presidential candidate.

1. Shemp9971 says:

Hey, Patty M. You’re the one being a big baby because your candidate didn’t win the White House.

53. cheri says:

Now honestly, who cares one iota about what that buffoon is spouting off about now???

54. navehm says:

Don’t the door hit your arse on the way out. I have two artificial hips. TSA has used the wand and I have been patted down since 2005. No big deal. Everyone has been very professional.

55. Jacy says:

So all he is doing is saying hates america just like all the others do, nothing new there. All the companies that had their products made in america took their work and money to mexico and other foreign countries so why not him, if he wants to be a coward and run crying like a bay it’s his right. Funny thing is, I didn’t see him speak up when it was on the news that 80 year old women in wheel chairs and 8 year old children were forced to strip to their underware and then felt up for these bogus checks. I guess he can only be a tough guy in the movies, real life just makes him cry like a baby calling people names. Take a hike Ventura but leave all those millions you made off us real Americans here, if this country aint good enough for ya, neither is our money! What a punk baby, someone go buy him a can of simulac so he’ll shut up!

56. xxx says:

If the residents of both MN and the USA are lucky, Jessee and his mouth and spoiled rotten attitude will stay in Mexico!

Grow up and get a life!!

57. Mel says:

The portrait of a non-patriot should not be allowed to hang in the halls of the Minnesota State Capitol. Remove it and burn it.

58. Jennifer says:

Absolutely hilarious! I’ve had both of my hips replaced, and since 2007 I’ve been patted down every time I’ve flown. As a still fairly young female, I’ve never been treated with anything other than respect. I am definitely accustomed to the routine. Jesse must be extremely desperate for publicity. And how can anyone not hoot and holler over his statement that he is no longer a patriot, and will not stand for the anthem, and on and on….. but oh, yeah, may still run for president! Exactly what planet are you living on, darling?

59. What Next? says:

Was living out of state when Gov. Nutjob was elected…we laughed. Moved here later and still laughed. Now, at least the IQ of MN and the US will go up when the psycho moves to Mexico. Good riddance.

60. What Next? says:

Well, if my message was duplicated, than post it….cowards!

61. Patricia Randise Hinchliff says:

I have worked in Mexico for over 20 years and i find the Mexican People Happy and very Free even with little money a very Beautiful country .,. I can see why he want to live there

62. Chad Claflin says:

are u friggin stupid..”No one has a RIGHT to fly. If you don’t want to get patted down, take a bus, train, or fly/drive yourself.” they are on the highways and ur whole take a bus or train thing would fall back to “not personally owned, still subject to search” u have the RIGHT to be secure against search in ur own vehicle but they scan them and search people on the roads and at bus and train stations.. and why is it up to the tax payers to provide security for a private company.. WAKE UP!! we pay for it but they raise their prices for ” SECURITY COSTS” AND make up for less travelers overall..

63. Shemp9971 says:

(Passion Alert) Yeah, I would just like to say to all you Jesse haters who think he’s this narcissist, nothing can be further from the truth. If anyone’s being an *** or this or that, it’s you guys with all of your prejudices and hostilities towards third party politicians and third party voters as well as your insecurities. I applaud Jesse for standing up for what’s right. The Bush Administration was trying to take away your liberties under the guise of “fighting terrorism” when really 9/11 was mostly an inside job since bin Laden’s family were and are close friends of the Bush family and were whisked out of the U.S. on the day of the attacks. Don’t ever mess with the silent majority. And also you need to examine your hostilities, ulterior motives and hidden agendas while you’re at it.

64. Murph says:

With the quickly developing GOP government shut down and it’s aftermath awaiting the nation. The REX 84 concentration camps built to house anyone who opposes the GOPand it”s stooges. This FEMA managed program began in 1984 and got a dry run after Katrina hit.Unfortunately. Also the NPO was established by Bush to transfer bullions of dollars to secure secret bunker.All this in preparation for the dissolution of Congress and imposition of Martial Law! In a strange twist,the not so bright GOP has inadvertantly given President Obama the power to declare martial law once it forces another government shut down.The power as well to detain the sabotuers and funders of it instead of the citizens of the us. In conclusion,if you think you are a GOP voter,you don’t know much about the GOP!

65. anti bachmann says:

100% correct jesse i would vote for him hands down
    better than any of them other clowns running for president

66. Julie says:

I’m embarrassed for Minnesota that the news media even gives this clown airtime, he has nothing to say!

67. Nancy says:

Jesse Ventura is embarrassed to be an American citizen. I’m embarrassed he’s an Amerian citizen too

68. rog says:

What a big baby. Let him go and stay in Mexico.
    He has been slammed into the mat once too many times.

69. Greg says:

Thanks Jesse, PLEASE RUN FOR PRESIDENT !

He is 1000% RIGHT ON about having the RIGHT to have a JURY decide the appeals process, not some PARTISAN FEDERALLY APPOINTED JUDGE / EMPLOYEE OF THE GOVERNMENT.

WE THE PEOPLE HAVE THE RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL AT ALL LEVELS OF THE COURTS.

Just how many CORPORATE CONVICTS have gotten off scott free after FEDERALLY APOINTED JUDGES squashed an appeal against them?

How many of these dismissal’s involved negligent loss of life either directly, or from the toxic products of these corporations such as DUPONT, MONSANTO, ASHLAND OIL, AND MANY OTHERS ?

1. fb says:

Wrecked the state of Minnesota: might as well wreck a country!

70. IkemenJ says:

Why not just file the case in circuit court? Isn’t that easier than leaving the country? Or did he just need a pretext to make a dramatic speech?

71. Simple Simon says says:

Perfect, tick, tock goes the beat of the clock and another person sees the truth.

72. whoami says:

All the negative comments the trolls are leaving are just them reaching out and sayinging LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME, LOOOOK AT MEEEEEEEEEEE