Police In Midwest Plan More Seat Belt Enforcement
Get Breaking News First
Today's Most Popular Video
- Dancin' Grandpa Turns Down For Nothing During '50s Medley
- 4 Things To Know For July 23, 2014
- Top Mpls. Chefs To Pair Dishes With City's Finest Craft Brews
- Recall On Some Fruit Sold At Costco, Trader Joe’s, Sam’s
- <a href="http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/video/10395857-video/"The Lowdown: EPA Tweets About Kim Kardashian
DETROIT (AP) — Police agencies in the Midwest are among those planning stepped up enforcement of seat belt and other traffic safety laws around Thanksgiving.
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says state police from Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, and Ohio are participating in a holiday period mobilization. The “Click It or Ticket” effort is scheduled to begin Thursday and run through Sunday.
More details about the seat belt enforcement campaign are posted online by the traffic safety agency.
(© Copyright 2011 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)