Wis. Gov. To Headline Conservative Conference

MADISON, Wis. (AP) — Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker is scheduled to deliver the keynote address at a national conference for conservatives in February.

The American Conservative Union says Walker will speak at the annual Conservative Political Action Conference on Feb. 9 in Washington, D.C. The meeting is billed as the nation’s largest gathering of conservative leaders and activists.

The group’s chairman Al Cardenas says since taking office Walker has been a hero of the conservative movement and his efforts are a model for how to make government more efficient and cost effective.

Others expected at the meeting include presidential candidates Newt Gingrich and Mitt Romney, political commentator Ann Coulter and Senators Jim DeMint and Marco Rubio.

Comments

1. Kevin says:

Anyone who can P**s off so many liberals…..union thugs…….and the media….is my hero!

2. G Dog says:

Kevin:

I LOVE your posts!!! Every time I read one, I am reminded of how well you represent the ignorant, paranoid, fingerpointers of America.

Keep it up, buddy!!

1. Kevin says:

I aim to please G Diggity Dog…Glad you like……As I like your posts as they remind me of how castarated liberals have ruined my State and Country. Put your skirt on and keep it up, buddy…..

2. Tom says:

@ G Dog

Kevin is just your typical Conservative, nutty and very delusional! He seems to forget that his Conservative Party was in total charge from 2000 – 2006 and we as a country are paying it for now! But If I were him I would want to forget about it to.

But it is only fitting that Gov. Nutjob from Wisc is going to be speaking in front of group of nutjobs. They speak the same language which total jibberish!

1. Kevin says:

Hey moron…EdUcAtE yourself…I am a Conservative…not a GOP….To you Liberals and GOP both suck wet trash bags….dont you have a Occupy meeting to go stink in?

1. Tom says:

@ Kevin

Conservative / GOP is pretty much the samething! Many in the GOP call themselves Conservative!

1. Kevin says:

You sir are a moron….study before you make ignorant comments. The GOP and Conservatives are two seperate things…..I am not a GOP.

3. LIBERAL says:

Why does he look like he just woke up.
    No matter what the picture the crosseyed badger always has the same dopey expression.
    Kevin?
    Union thug?
    Liberal?
    Sticks and stones, nice fox 9 talking points.
    I swear you people aren’t capable of one original thought.
    Baaaaaaa
    Baaaaaaaaaaaa
    The Koch Sheep bleat….yes corporate masters.

4. Murph says:

You like him? You must be in Minnesota! He’s toast in Wisconsin! If the FEDS don’t get him,the recall will!

1. Kevin says:

Really? The people of Wisconsin like the idea of huge Govt unions sucking their tax base dry? They like having to work until they are 80 years old while the unions memebers can retire at 55? They like the fact that most govt union workers make ten times their civilian counterpart? Sounds like there are alot of morons in Wisconsin……but hey…I live Minnesomalia…what do I know…..

2. Sven says:

You think he’ll be recalled?

Would you like to make a large bet?

3. Kevin says:

Seems that not all in Wisconsin are lost castarated mindless liberals……

5. LIBERAL says:

Sorry but I couldn’t help but laugh at……pretty much everything you wrote.
    You’re my worst nightmare???
    You sure do think a lot of yourself don’t you?
    The only nightmare is the fact that you drive, vote, etc…
    “Skirt wearing glitter boys”.
    Exactly how old are you?
    …and does your family know you’re deeply closeted?
    I’m glad you like the lying, unethical big business puppet Walker but you really have nothing to add to any discussion except the typical playground nonsense that stopped amusing me after I turned eleven.
    Oh and just for the record ask any state or city worker if they work for you…for example..try that line of garbage the next time a cop pulls you over.
    See how that one works out for you.
    You hate govt. employees so much?
    Get out there and plow your own streets.
    Exactly how much do you think you contribute personally to a city or state workers’ pay?
    Let’s take Joe the plow driver who makes fifteen dollars an hour and divide that by Milwaukee’s population which is close to a million.
    Do the math, I’m sure Joe the plow driver will be more than happy to mail you a penny when he’s 280 + years old.

6. StraycatStrut says:

Lotsa rants on the Posting…. but agreed that Liberalism has torched the country. Zombies in Madison, Nuke Santa’s in San Francisco, and of course all the protesters at Wall St sure show what the Demcrats are all about. We do need a change in leadership…. and the idiots we have in office now are not “doing it” but give you good soundbites. Then there is Mark Dayton. He’s off on Monday’s.

7. Tom says:

@ Kevin

If you are proud Conservative and is proud of having Beck, Palin, Bachmann, Perry, Santorum, Gingrich, T-Paw, Hannity, Rush, Hewett, Ingram, Malkin, Rush, etc, that does say alot about you.

1. Kevin says:

Beck..is insane….Palin is hot but insane….Bachmann is hot but insane…Perry is full of bs and is not conservative…Santorum is insane…Gingrich is a POS….T-Paw should walk to the light….Hannity is not in office…he is Racheal Madcow with a sack….Hewett….insane…Ingram….Hot but insane….Malkin…Rush….no thanks…See Tom when you out throwing glitter I am making up my own decessions……a read both liberal and conservative news media….believe it or not I may have to vote for Obami as a protest vote….as nearly all but a couple of those you named are real Conservatives…..if this field is the best the GOP can do…..then f*** them…thanks for the chat Tom I feel better…

1. Tom says:

@ Kevin

For not being Conservative the Social Conservatives and GOP really went to Perry when he entered the race until he bombed.

Gingrich is the favorite right now and you know why Social Conservatives don’t trust Romney being nuts enough.

1. Kevin says:

Again Tom your a moron. No Conservatives want Perry…his liberal views on the border and education illegeal kids lost it….Gingrich has no morales….hence him divorcing his wife while she fought cancer…he is a GOP life long POS. And Romney began Obami care before Obami care was thought of. He is a two faced flip flop POS. Conservatives have no one to vote for. Stop listening to the media they stack the deck right or left depending on their viewers. No conservative will vote for this GOP garbage they are marching around….its a flashback from McCain and Palin…..Loose…Loose…..

8. Jim says:

Wow, “Kevin” must have a lot of free time on his hands to respond to every “liberal” under every story. LOL

1. Kevin says:

I do….I am a union Govt worker…..Jim…I have all the time in the world…..

1. G Dog says:

Buddy, you don’t have what it takes to pass a civil service exam. A urine test? Maybe.

Hugs and kisses,

G Dog

1. Kevin says:

Sorry bro…but USPS all the way….I am the guy in the back that you see sitting at the computer doing nothing all day….while the counter help dose as little as they can….sometimes we laugh are arses off at the end of the day…..do you think that only liberals can suck the system dry? My boy…I have a big straw!!!! And save your hugs and kisses for your male escort……

2. jimmy says:

No you’re lying, no on has that much time except maybe a Republican congress critter.

1. Kevin says:

No jimmy…USPS all the way……im at 16 years now….and doing as little as possible…..I love my Union……with out it…I could sit on CCO all day and trash castarated liberals….

9. mr obvious says:

I hate all politician corrupt dogs. Especially this one.

10. mr obvious says:

Vote Independent next time.