Police: Man Shot Twice In Minneapolis Apartment

MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — A man is in the hospital with life-threatening injuries after he was shot twice in a Minneapolis apartment building Wednesday afternoon, according to police.

Minneapolis Police Sgt. Steve McCarty says the shooting occurred at 1:55 p.m. at an apartment building located on 1618 Glenwood Ave.

When police responded, an adult male was found inside the building suffering from two gunshot wounds. The man was transported to the Hennepin County Medical Center.

There are no suspects at this time.

Check back for more information.

1. jackactionhero says:

Well come on. If you’re in a Minneapolis Apartment building and you aren’t there as part of the SWAT team, you are in danger of taking a few rounds…

2. billhilly repukelican says:

duhyuk duhyuk arnt gunz grate?

1. Kevin says:

Got to agree with you there jack…..I work just off Dowling and 94. Its a freaking war zone!

1. Dave says:

Be thankful you have a job or quit Kevin, cry baby.

3. KegHead says:

Sounds like a St. Louis meth party.

4. Not when I lived there says:

In the early 1970s I lived there with my girlfriend at the time ….a building down a block actualy as I remember. Kinda funny – I used to drive a Hemi RoadRunner and a SS Camero at the time. Big dollar rides for the era and all tricked out. The black community was always respectful and watchfull of my toys at night for me. I was ripped off 3x and each time the guys got busted. And were white. And turned in by the black community.
    I guess maybe times have changed … or maybe not as it doesn’t say race.
    To me it doesn’t seem right but 40 years is a long time

5. Lies says:

It must be the Irish again