FBI: Man Robbed Minneapolis TCF Bank
Get Breaking News First
Today's Most Popular Video
- Dancin' Grandpa Turns Down For Nothing During '50s Medley
- 4 Things To Know For July 23, 2014
- Top Mpls. Chefs To Pair Dishes With City's Finest Craft Brews
- Recall On Some Fruit Sold At Costco, Trader Joe’s, Sam’s
- <a href="http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/video/10395857-video/"The Lowdown: EPA Tweets About Kim Kardashian
MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — Authorities are searching for a man who robbed a TCF Bank in Minneapolis on Monday afternoon.
According to the FBI, a robber entered the TCF Bank on 1444 West Lake Street in Minneapolis around 2:30 p.m. The man approached the teller and demanded cash. He did not display a weapon. After receiving an undisclosed amount of cash, he fled the bank.
The FBI described the robber as a white man who was very tan and unshaven. He was between 5 feet, 10 inches and 6 feet tall, wearing square glasses, a gray hooded jacket, blue jeans and white shoes. The FBI said the robber’s clothing was “very dirty” and he had “very dirty hands.”
Anyone with information on the robbery is asked to call the FBI at 612-376-3200.