95-Year-Old Man’s Body Found In Duluth
Get Breaking News First
Today's Most Popular Video
- Dancin' Grandpa Turns Down For Nothing During '50s Medley
- 4 Things To Know For July 23, 2014
- Top Mpls. Chefs To Pair Dishes With City's Finest Craft Brews
- Recall On Some Fruit Sold At Costco, Trader Joe’s, Sam’s
- <a href="http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/video/10395857-video/"The Lowdown: EPA Tweets About Kim Kardashian
DULUTH (WCCO) — Duluth Police say the body of a 95-year-old man was found outside his retirement home Wednesday morning.
Officer Jim Hanson says the elderly man left the retirement home, where he and his wife lived, at 9:40 p.m. Tuesday. When his wife woke up the next morning, she noticed he was gone.
Hanson said the man lived with his wife in an area of the retirement home where staff does not routinely check on the residents.
Authorities are trying to determine his cause of death, but it is known that there were subzero temperatures that night.