Florence + The Machine Coming To State Theatre

MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — Minneapolis, prepare your lungs. Florence and the Machine is coming to the State Theatre in April.

Recently named one of Time Magazine’s most influential people, Florence Welch and her rotating line-up of musicians will perform in front of a Minneapolis crowd on April 27.

Tickets for the State Theatre show range from $42.50 to $52.50 and go on sale noon on Saturday.

The band is perhaps best known for its hit single, “Dog Days Are Over,” which went platinum off their first CD “Lungs.”

The tour is in support of the band’s second and latest CD, “Ceremonials.” Blood Orange will also perform as the band’s special guest.

For more information, check out the Hennepin Theatre’s website.

1. Kevin says:

Gosh really? Well if Time says its so….it must be true….

2. yahoo says:

I don’t know how influential she is, but I can’t wait to see her show. This chick can really belt it out.

3. Teddy Glitterman says:

Florence was working as a zookeeper just 5 years ago, glad she finally made it out of that place and into worldwide renown with her loud yelling.

4. Girl with one eye open says:

Ceremonials is on several “best of” the year lists. I love it. I hope I can get tickets to this concert as last year, she sold out quickly for her summer show.

5. No Flo Show says:

the show sold out before tickets were availabel to the general public. Ticketmaster is a scam!

6. Hot Tattoo Designs says:

Hi there, You’ve done an excellent job. I’ll certainly digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I am confident they’ll be benefited from this website.