Haircuts For Heroes Trims Prices For Soldiers
Get Breaking News First
Today's Most Popular Video
- Dancin' Grandpa Turns Down For Nothing During '50s Medley
- 4 Things To Know For July 23, 2014
- Top Mpls. Chefs To Pair Dishes With City's Finest Craft Brews
- Recall On Some Fruit Sold At Costco, Trader Joe’s, Sam’s
- <a href="http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/video/10395857-video/"The Lowdown: EPA Tweets About Kim Kardashian
MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) – When you picture a soldier, you probably envision a nice tight haircut. Starting Monday, soldiers can get them for free.
Sports Clips throughout Minnesota are participating in Haircuts for Heroes, giving free trims and cuts to anybody with a military ID.
The normal charge is $17.
The offer started Monday and runs through Tuesday.
Sports Clips says, “it’s simply a way to celebrate Independence Day by saying thanks to the people who protect our country.”
Click here for more information on Sports Clips, and their “Help a Hero” campaign on July 4th, where they will help U.S. service members make thousands of free calls home to family and friends.