Former Talking Heads Singer Turns Building Into A Music Maker
Get Breaking News First
Today's Most Popular Video
- Dancin' Grandpa Turns Down For Nothing During '50s Medley
- 4 Things To Know For July 23, 2014
- Top Mpls. Chefs To Pair Dishes With City's Finest Craft Brews
- Recall On Some Fruit Sold At Costco, Trader Joe’s, Sam’s
- <a href="http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/video/10395857-video/"The Lowdown: EPA Tweets About Kim Kardashian
MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) – Have you ever played a building?
Aria has been transformed into a music maker by artist and musician David Byrne.
The former lead singer of The Talking Heads wondered what a 110-year-old building would sound like.
So he set up an instrument to do it.
“People can come into the space and have an experience that can be unique to them,” said Peter Remes of First & First Real Estate. “They can come in, sit down at the keyboard and create. Even if they’re an accomplished musician, they’ve probably never played a building.”
It costs $10 to play and any one can do it, musician or not.
It’s open through Dec. 4.