ROSEVILLE, Minn. (WCCO) – Major traffic switches are planned throughout the weekend as construction activity winds down for the season on the Interstate 694 North Central Projects in Arden Hills.
Motorists should watch for lane closures this weekend on the interstate between I-35W and Lexington Avenue.
Here’s what opened last night, following the eastbound I-694 traffic switch.
- Eastbound I-694 traffic was switched onto the new eastbound alignment
- Eastbound I-694 ramp to Lexington Avenue
- Northbound I-35W ramp to eastbound I-694
And here’s what will open this weekend along the I-694 corridor.
- Westbound I-694 traffic will be moved onto the new eastbound alignment at the west end of the project to allow for the construction of two bridges in the corridor
- Northbound and southbound Hwy 51/Snelling Avenue/Hamline Avenue across I-694.
- The ramp from County Road E to northbound Snelling Avenue
- The ramp from eastbound I-694 to southbound Snelling Avenue
- The loop from northbound Snelling Avenue to westbound I-694. (The loop from northbound Snelling Avenue to westbound Hwy 10 will reopen next year)