Stillwater Lift Bridge To Reopen Friday Night
Get Breaking News First
Today's Most Popular Video
- Dancin' Grandpa Turns Down For Nothing During '50s Medley
- 4 Things To Know For July 23, 2014
- Top Mpls. Chefs To Pair Dishes With City's Finest Craft Brews
- Recall On Some Fruit Sold At Costco, Trader Joe’s, Sam’s
- <a href="http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/video/10395857-video/"The Lowdown: EPA Tweets About Kim Kardashian
STILLWATER, Minn. (WCCO) – The Stillwater Lift Bridge will reopen to traffic by 5 p.m. Friday, Dec 7, according to the Minnesota Department of Transportation (MnDOT).
The bridge’s rehabilitation program began on July 9, and it was officially closed to traffic on Sept. 10.
The project finished ahead of schedule due to good weather conditions.
The rehabilitation included repairs on the bridge’s steel connections, mechanical and electrical components, concrete surfaces, floor beams, guardrails, curbs and gutters. MnDOT also repainted parts of the bridge during the project.