Ice Castles Turn MOA Into Winter Wonderland
Get Breaking News First
Today's Most Popular Video
- Dancin' Grandpa Turns Down For Nothing During '50s Medley
- 4 Things To Know For July 23, 2014
- Top Mpls. Chefs To Pair Dishes With City's Finest Craft Brews
- Recall On Some Fruit Sold At Costco, Trader Joe’s, Sam’s
- <a href="http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/video/10395857-video/"The Lowdown: EPA Tweets About Kim Kardashian
BLOOMINGTON, Minn. (WCCO) – Watch the video above to see photojournalist Dave Wertheimer explore the opening night of an icy exhibit now open outside the Mall of America.
There are two acres full of ice castles to explore – some standing as much as 40 feet high.
You can find the Ice Castles in the Mall of America’s North Parking Lot. Tickets are $10 for adults and $5 for kids. Family passes for two adults and two kids are $25.
Click here for more information.