Coffey, Dahlman Selected For McDonald’s All-America Game
Sports Fan Insider
Today's Most Popular Video
- Dancin' Grandpa Turns Down For Nothing During '50s Medley
- 4 Things To Know For July 23, 2014
- Top Mpls. Chefs To Pair Dishes With City's Finest Craft Brews
- Recall On Some Fruit Sold At Costco, Trader Joe’s, Sam’s
- <a href="http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/video/10395857-video/"The Lowdown: EPA Tweets About Kim Kardashian
MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) – Two Minnesota high school prep basketball stars have been selected to play in one of the premier all-star games in the country that will be showcased on national television.
Nia Coffey of Hopkins and Rebekah Dahlman of Braham will play in the 2013 McDonald’s High School All-American girls game. It’s scheduled for 6 p.m. Wednesday, April 3, at the United Center in Chicago, Ill. The game will be broadcast live on ESPN.
The McDonald’s High School All-America game features the top 24 players in the country. They are the ninth and 10th Minnesotans to play in the game.