Filed underSeen On WCCO-TV
- 1.5 oz. Tequila (Patron Silver)
- 0.5 oz. Cointreau (or Patron Citronage)
- 1 oz. Lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 0.5 oz. Agave Nectar
- 1 Lime (cut into wedges)
- Kosher salt (optional), for rimming the glass
- Fill a rocks glass with ice and pour into shaker.
- Add tequila, triple sec, lime juice and agave nectar.
- Cover and shake vigorously for 3-5 seconds, until foamy.
- If using salt, place in a shallow dish. Moisten the rim of the rocks glass with the lime wedge, then dip the rim in salt.
- Pour contents of shaker into the glass.
- Garnish with a lime wedge and serve immediately.