– 1.5 oz. Tequila (Patron Silver)
– 0.5 oz. Cointreau (or Patron Citronage)
– 1 oz. Lime juice, freshly squeezed
– 0.5 oz. Agave Nectar
– 1 Lime (cut into wedges)
– Kosher salt (optional), for rimming the glass
– Fill a rocks glass with ice and pour into shaker.
– Add tequila, triple sec, lime juice and agave nectar.
– Cover and shake vigorously for 3-5 seconds, until foamy.
– If using salt, place in a shallow dish. Moisten the rim of the rocks glass with the lime wedge, then dip the rim in salt.
– Pour contents of shaker into the glass.
– Garnish with a lime wedge and serve immediately.