Overnight Shooting Leaves 1 Dead In Minneapolis

MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) – Authorities said one person is dead after an overnight shooting in Minneapolis, and they’re searching for a suspect in the apparent murder.

Police responded to a shooting on the 3500 block of Chicago Avenue South at about 12:17 a.m. Monday. When they arrived, they found an adult male who was suffering from a gunshot wound. The victim was transported to Hennepin County Medical Center, where he died a short time later.

Authorities said they are interviewing witnesses of the incident, but so far there are no suspects in custody. The name of the victim has not been released, and anyone with information about the incident should call Minneapolis Police.

Comments

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From WCCO | CBS Minnesota

The Leaderboard
Good Question

Listen Live