Cliff Jumping On The St. Croix: A Popular And Dangerous Sport
Get Breaking News First
Sports Fan Insider
Today's Most Popular Video
- Dancin' Grandpa Turns Down For Nothing During '50s Medley
- 4 Things To Know For July 23, 2014
- Top Mpls. Chefs To Pair Dishes With City's Finest Craft Brews
- Recall On Some Fruit Sold At Costco, Trader Joe’s, Sam’s
- <a href="http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/video/10395857-video/"The Lowdown: EPA Tweets About Kim Kardashian
MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — It’s a popular and dangerous sport — done in the summer from the rocks along the St. Croix River.
On Tuesday, officials recovered the body of a 20-year-old man who died after cliff jumping on Monday.
The Chisago County Sheriff’s Department found the body of Alex Vitalis south of Taylors Falls at the Franconia Landing.
Authorities say he dove from the cliffs on the Wisconsin side of the river.
Mike Binkley has been looking into the popularity of this dangerous sport. See what he learned in the video above.