WCCO EYE4 LOGO WCCO Radio wcco-eye-green01, ww color green

Local

Police: Owner Sent To The Hospital After WI Supper Club Fire

View Comments
Fire Line Generic

Get Breaking News First

Receive News, Politics, and Entertainment Headlines Each Morning.
Sign Up
Today's Most Popular Video
  1. Tornado Touches Down In Northwestern Minn.
  2. HSSR: Sept. 19, 2014 - Coach Of The Week – Bill Weiss
  3. HSSR: Sept. 19, 2014 - Tyrone Carter's 1-On-1 Coaching
  4. An Alligator On The Loose In Minnesota?
  5. Mike's Mix: The Big Easy

BALDWIN, Wis. (WCCO) — The owner of Coachman Supper Club in Baldwin, Wis., is in the hospital with smoke inhalation-related injuries after a fire was reported at his business, according to authorities.

Authorities are investigating why the supper club at 795 Energy Street was on fire around 11:53 p.m. on Tuesday.

The owner’s current condition is unknown, and no one else was injured after 10 other local fire departments responded to the blaze.

Call the Baldwin Police Department at 715-684-3856 or the St. Croix County Sheriff’s Office at 715-381-4320 with any information.

View Comments
blog comments powered by Disqus
Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 1,866 other followers