Timberwolves Caravan Starts Aug. 13 In Rochester
Timberwolves CentralShop for Timberwolves Gear
Buy Timberwolves Tickets
Sports Fan Insider
Today's Most Popular Video
- Dancin' Grandpa Turns Down For Nothing During '50s Medley
- 4 Things To Know For July 23, 2014
- Top Mpls. Chefs To Pair Dishes With City's Finest Craft Brews
- Recall On Some Fruit Sold At Costco, Trader Joe’s, Sam’s
- <a href="http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/video/10395857-video/"The Lowdown: EPA Tweets About Kim Kardashian
MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) – Looking to get up close and personal with the Minnesota Timberwolves before the NBA season gets started? They’re holding their annual caravan for fans in a few short weeks.
The Timberwolves will start their Summer Caravan in Rochester on Aug. 13. It will feature Chase Budinger, Dante Cunningham and player development coach Shawn Respert. Timberwolves mascot “Crunch” will also be there.
After starting in Rochester, the Timberwolves Caravan will head to Duluth on Aug. 14 and wrap up in Fargo on Aug. 15. Included in the slate for activities is a free basketball clinic for kids ages 5 to 16, autograph sessions and an appearance by “Crunch.”
It’s an annual opportunity for fans to meet the players and get closer to the team before the season gets started.