Possible Gas Leak Causes Evacuation Of Maple Grove H.S.
Get Breaking News First
MAPLE GROVE, Minn. (WCCO) – A possible gas leak led to the evacuation of Maple Grove High School on Thursday afternoon.
Barbara Olson, the director of school and community relations for Osseo Area Schools, says her office was alerted about 1 p.m. that a gas-like odor caused a precautionary evacuation of the school.
Maple Grove High lets out at 2 p.m., so students who walked or drove were released early.
The source of the odor has not yet been confirmed.