DeRusha Eats: Cravings Restaurant and Wine Bar
Get Breaking News First
Today's Most Popular Video
- Dancin' Grandpa Turns Down For Nothing During '50s Medley
- 4 Things To Know For July 23, 2014
- Top Mpls. Chefs To Pair Dishes With City's Finest Craft Brews
- Recall On Some Fruit Sold At Costco, Trader Joe’s, Sam’s
- <a href="http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/video/10395857-video/"The Lowdown: EPA Tweets About Kim Kardashian
WOODBURY, Minn. (WCCO) – This week, DeRusha Eats is heading to the east Twin Cities metro to find a popular restaurant that stands out from its typical strip mall setting.
Jason DeRusha heads to Woodbury to check out Cravings Restaurant and Wine Bar. There are some of us who can’t imagine working with our parents or spouse, but a dad and his daughter run this restaurant in Woodbury.
On the outside, it’s a generic-looking strip mall on the east side of Woodbury, but on the inside there’s nothing generic about Cravings. Alyssa Rick is the restaurant manager and her father, Greg Rick, is the owner. They said they know about 40 percent of their customers by name.
Among their popular food items are the salmon, squash and sprouts. Watch the video to learn all about the restaurant.